Design consultancy and solution implementation
COMPUTER MAINTENANCE SOLUTION:
Computer maintenance solutions:
Content and maintenance solutions are as follows:
– Optimize the speed of operation of the computer.
– Check computer operation, clean the drive, remove unused programs, junk files …
– Handle computer errors in the process of using hardware and software.
– Basic instruction manual, recommended how to use the computer system and other devices in the most effective way
– Cleaning the entire inside, outside the computer (cleaning, vacuuming external components attached to the computer)
– Update programs and scan computer viruses. You can set a schedule for an automatic removal program to run the test.
– Backup personal mail and important data periodically or as required.
Server system, Network system and internal LAN network:
– Optimize speed for servers.
– Update patches, hardware and virus upgrades.
– Check network connection, network information security and ability to attack from outside the system.
– Check and configure network security services (Microsoft ISA, Firewall, Checkpoints) if available.
– Cleaning outside the accompanying equipment.
UPS and peripheral devices
– Check that the peripheral devices and UPS are working properly.
– Cleaning the outside for peripheral devices and UPS.
Commitment to information security with computer maintenance services:
- Do not use. IMTEK is committed to not using important customer information and data beyond the purpose of the computer maintenance service contract.
- No disclosure. IMTEK is committed to protecting the information, not disclosing it to anyone other than Party B’s authorized personnel to perform maintenance or repair services for the customer.
- Secret protection. IMTEK will take necessary and reasonable steps to protect the confidentiality of the information, and to prevent customer information from being made public or become owned by unauthorized persons.
- Ownership of confidential information. IMTEK commits that all information of Party A will always be the property of the customer.
- Validity of confidentiality commitments, effective indefinitely even in case the computer maintenance service contract has been completed or not signed for any reason.
Time to respond to computer maintenance and repair services for offices:
Inner city area
– If the customer requested is located in 4 old districts of Hanoi, within 30 minutes of receiving the call, the technical staff will be present.
– If the location of the customer is in 5 new districts of Hanoi, within 30-60 minutes from receiving the call, the technical staff will be present.
Nearby industrial parks
– If the customer’s location is within a radius of less than 20km within 60 minutes of receiving the call, the technical staff will be present.
– If the distance is 20km or more, the time of attendance at the customer’s requested location will be agreed upon by both parties.
Note: The above time can be added / subtracted within 30 minutes due to external influences such as roads, weather, and the level of noise of the road.
IMTEK commits to bring customers a professional and highly efficient computer maintenance service.
As supplier of electrical equipment leading in Vietnam market. With our experience and capabilities in the field of Surveying, consulting, designing, estimating and supervising construction works.
* Surveying, consulting, designing, estimating and supervising the construction of telecommunication projects, telecommunication cables, transmission networks, switchboards, microwave equipment, power source equipment, antenna columns .
* Surveying, consulting, designing, estimating and supervising construction of local area network (LAN), wide area network (WAN), Internet, software solutions, computer equipment, technical equipment number.
* Surveying, consulting, designing, estimating and supervising construction of automatic control and automation works; surveillance system, agency protection, anti-theft camera, fire alarm system; production automation lines.
* Surveying, consulting, designing, estimating and supervising construction of electrical and civil information projects: internal electricity and telephone network in residential areas, concentrated industrial zones, buildings ; Lighting system, power transmission.
* Surveying, consulting, designing, estimating and supervising construction of radio and television projects, voice and data integration solutions, VoIP solutions, video and conferencing solutions remote and value-added solutions on the telecommunications network.